Sunday, March 21, 2010

Brand New Samsung Laptop!


So a lot of you probably saw my tweet a few days ago about my laptop overheating, causing me to lose lots of work each time. Frustrating to be sure.


Well long story short I've successfully sold that old clunker for a brand spankin' new Samsung laptop, featuring the new Intel I5 processor and a middle of the road graphics device (Nvidia GeForce 310m). For those that don't speak nerd that means this babies bitchin' fast.


Some other neat features of this bad boy are a Blu-Ray drive and a HDMI port for video out (read: connecting to my HDTV for visual goodness). I've already got everything up and running on this laptop so I'm set for class on Monday.


Oh and I'm actually able to work on Maya animations and advanced Photoshop/Illustrator work with this guy, thank God! I was previously stuck to the art labs at Jacksonville University beforehand.


No comments:

Post a Comment