Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bring what you need to survive.

So I just went through the super joyfull experience of sitting outside my apartment complex waiting for the fire department to shut off what turned out to be a false alarm. Looking back I can honestly tell you that I was only concerned about bringing three things with me to insure that my I would be able to bounce back from having my collective stuff burned to a crisp.


My family (Katie and Gizmo [didn't even think of my poor fish!]), my wallet (ID, credit cards), and lastly my G1 Phone (It never even struck me that maybe I should worry about the portable hard drive with thousands of hours of projects secured within its plastic shell, or for that matter my Alienware computer that cost me $1600).


Now that I'm laying in bed thinking about it, this phone has replaced every electronic device in my life and has become an essential part of my daily routine, and you know what's funny? I could let my G1 burn because I pay for T-Mobile's $5 monthly insurance.


P.S- I'm typing this on my G1, instead of my laptop, huh.



No comments:

Post a Comment